- 1. Collection of Personal Information
INTERNATIONAL LNG CONFERENCE 2019 (http://lngkorea.org) allows visitors to have access to most contents on the website without sign-up. If you want to use our membership service, please provide the following information and use of service won’t be limited even if you leave out the optional information.
- 2. Consent to Information Collection
- 3. Purpose of Personal Information Collection & Use
The personal information that you have provided to us is used for the following purpose.
- ① Verification of a visitor’s identification for admission and provision of relevant guidelines
- ② Statistics of visitors to the exhibition
- 4. Disclosure of Personal Information
Your personal information is not used for any purposes other than the ones notified or beyond the extent notified to you unless
- Requested by applicable laws for other purposes
However, we will notify you of disclosure of your personal information even if it is required by applicable laws or competent authority unless such notification is prohibited by laws. We will do our best to protect your personal information from undue use and reckless collection.
- 5. Retention of the Information
Your personal information is eliminated and destructed immediately after its purpose is fulfilled unless it is required of us by applicable laws to keep the information. In this case, we retain your personal information for the following period.
- Retention Period : 3 years
Your personal information kept by INTERNATIONAL LNG CONFERENCE 2019 can be viewed upon your request at any time you want.
- 6. View, Correction, and Deletion
You can view or correct your personal information at any time you want on our website. Please contact the person in charge of personal information by phone, writing, or email if you want to view or correct your personal information.
INTERNATIONAL LNG CONFERENCE 2019 will not use or offer the relevant information unless you complete the correction of your personal information.
- 7. Technical and Administrative Control Measures
INTERNATIONAL LNG CONFERENCE 2019 takes the following security measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft, disclosure, falsification or damage as we handle your personal information.
- Your personal information is protected by the password, any file and transmitted data are encoded, and critical data are protected by the file lock feature.
- Information requiring a higher level of security (e.g financial information) is protected by encryption algorithm, employing SSL or SET for the personal information to be safely transmitted.
- We update vaccine programs on a regular basis to prevent personal information from any damage by computer viruses and apply the latest vaccine to cope with new viruses.
- We run 24-hour invasion detection and vulnerability analysis systems for each server in order to prevent personal information from hackers and other intruders.
INTERNATIONAL LNG CONFERENCE 2019 minimizes its personnel who have access to your personal information.
Only the following personnel have the access to your personal information.
- Person in charge of personal information
- Those who provide supportive services to users
- And those who are required to handle personal information
These personnel are provided with regular internal and outside training to be equipped with the latest security technologies and learn obligations about personal information.
We will do our best to protect your personal information but will not be liable to any incident arising from your own negligence or any risks intrinsic to the Internet. You’re strongly encouraged to protect your ID and password with caution.
If your personal information is lost, unduly disclosed, falsified or damaged due to the negligence or technical error on our part, we will immediately notify you of such an incident and take corrective measures including reasonable compensation.
- 8. Links
The website of INTERNATIONAL LNG CONFERENCE 2019 includes various banners and links. The website is connected to other web pages in many cases because of agreements with advertisers, or in order to show the sources of the contents.
- 9. Posts
INTERNATIONAL LNG CONFERENCE 2019 highly values the posts that you upload and will do our best to protect your posts from any changes, damage or deletion, with the exception of the following cases.
- Any post considered spam (e.g., a chain letter, an 800-number email, advertisements for a website, and so forth)
- Any post containing slander or defamation
- Any post that reveals the personal information of an individual without the approval of that person
- Any post that infringes on the copyright or other rights of INTERNATIONAL LNG CONFERENCE 2019 or a third party
- Any post that disturbs other businesses or defames a member of a certain organization with false information
- Any post irrelevant to the theme of the bulletin board
We may delete or change the whole or part of any post containing an individual’s personal information of to maintain the wholesome atmosphere of the bulletin board. Any post not related to the bulletin board can be moved to another relevant bulletin board. In any other cases, we can delete a post with a warning to an individual or announcement of a warning
In particular, we can temporarily delete a post if any individual raises an objection to the contents of the post. The post can be permanently deleted or uploaded again after a settlement between the writer and objector
In principle, however, a person who uploads a post shall be solely liable for any contents of the post. Any personal information voluntarily revealed through a post is hard to protect, and therefore one shall be very cautious about writing and uploading a post.
- 10. User Rights and Obligations
Please keep your personal information up to date to prevent any undesirable incidents. You shall be liable for any incident arising from incorrect information that you have provided, and use of false information (e.g., abuse of the personal information of a third party) can lead to a loss of membership. You have the right to have personal information protected, and an obligation to protect your information, as well as not to infringe on the personal information of a third party. Please be careful not to reveal your personal information, including passwords, and not to damage the personal information of others, including posts. If you damage the information of a third party or defame others, you can be subject to punishment according to the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection.
- 11. Administrator Responsibilities
We are doing our best to allow you to use quality information in a safe manner. As for protection of personal information, the administrator shall be liable for any incident arising from the administrator’s violation of the stipulations provided herein. However, the administrator shall not be responsible for any damage to information caused by an unexpected incident attributed to risks intrinsic to networks (e.g., hacking) despite all the reasonable technical measures taken by the administrator, or any dispute arising from a post uploaded by a visitor.
The following is the contact information of the administrator who is in charge of personal information, and he will promptly reply to your questions regarding information protection. INTERNATIONAL LNG CONFERENCE 2019 has designated a person in charge of protecting youths from hazardous information.
Person in charge of personal information and youth protection
- TESS International
- Contact : +82-2-2088-8849 , LNG@tess-intl.com
- 12. Feedback and Grievances
We highly value your opinions and will diligently provide answers to your inquiries. We’re running a Customer Service Center to facilitate communication with our customers. The following is the contact information of the Customer Service Center.
Please call the Customer Service Center between 09:00 and 18:00.
- TESS International
- Contact : +82-2-2088-8849 , LNG@tess-intl.com
Questions received by email or FAX will be handled in a prompt manner upon receipt.
However, inquiries received after business hours or during weekends and holidays will be handled on the following day.
- 13. Notification
Enforcement Date: Oct 08, 2019